Horizontal drill bits are made of tungsten carbide, which can withstand the high temperatures and pressures generated during the drilling process. The drill bits are also coated with diamond, which further enhances their cutting performance and longevity.
Horizontal drill bits are commonly used in construction and engineering projects where precision and accuracy are critical, such as drilling holes in walls or floors for electrical wiring or pipes. They can be used with a variety of drilling machines, including handheld drills, drill presses and specialized machines designed for horizontal drilling.
Horizontal drills are essential tools for many industries and applications, enabling workers to drill through materials quickly and efficiently, while maintaining precision and accuracy.
Designed & developed according to the construction requirements and market demand, trench-less cone palm can be applied to various formations and drilling tools, achieving a full coverage of 8-1/2 to 12-1/4 inch.
1. Adopting the steel ball locking sliding bearing and the bearing surface is welded with wear-resistant alloy, which has high wear-resistant performance and longer service life.
2. High performance rubber sealing structure and metal sealing structure improve the life and reliability of the whole sealing structure.
3. High performance environmental protection grease and bearing structure equipped with oil storage and pressure compensation system improve the working life of the bearing.
4. Carbide inserts with high strength and toughness can improve the impact resistance of inserts and reduce the insert broken rate.
5. Optimized cutting structure, insert exposed height, quantity and shape strengthens the drilling coverage, giving full play to the advantages of trench-less reamer.
At the same time, the product combines the working condition of horizontal drilling with the trench-less cone and design a special palm back stabbing structure. Grand can develop special models of products according to customers' needs. Please download our samples for details.
|seal type||Type||medium to soft formation||medium to hard formation|
|Rubber seals||8 1/2||216||V||V|
|Metal seal||8 1/2||216||V||V|